Monday, August 16, 2010

Stand Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo-sE94KEjo


What a moving night. That's a video from a concert/book reading we hosted at Book Bums this past Tuesday. It went way better than any of us could have ever expected. It was a phenomenal night, and super moving. We submitted that video, with the "Stand Up to Cancer" song, to Stand Up to Cancer's website, and if it wins, it will be shown on Katie Couric on September 10th! So keep your TVs primed and ready to watch that.

Man oh man. The days are drawing so close. Only sixteen more days until I depart for Deutschland! You can't even begin to imagine the excitement welling up inside of me. It's about ready to burst! I'm sure it will once I get on that plane. Hopefully not in an explosive way mind you. Just over excitement!

As for fundraising, I'm so unbelievably close! Thanks to God, and all of you amazing people, I'm only about 1500 shy of what I'd like to achieve. And with God, anything is possible! I'm just so unbelievably excited.

Thanks for continuing to follow my journey! Expect more regulated posts in the coming weeks!

No comments: