Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Seven Days; or, a week.

Seven days. One week. Half a fortnight. 154-ish hours. 9240-ish minutes. 554400, 554399, 554398.

Counting down the days until I depart for Deutschland, and there aren't many left! It's hard to believe that in 9238 minutes, I'll be out of this country. Once again, ish.

I think most of the nervousness has passed already. It never really hit me full on though, so I worry that it might still be yet to come. For now though, it's just extreme excitement. I'm still confused about how everything is going to work. Getting there, living there, far from family, living in a third world country. It's all going to be weird. It's all going to be new. But it's all going to be awesome.


. . .


This Friday, we're(the Kicked-in Fence) all going up to Indianapolis to play a concert for friends and family, and to host a bon-voyage party of sorts. To all you Indy readers out there, I hope you can make it! Details are here:


http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=142802455755914&ref=mf

No comments: