Friday, September 10, 2010

Hallo from Deutschland!

Hey everybody!! Sorry I've been AWOL so long! It's been so busy here from the get go. For example, the first night, we slept in a box! Fortunately, the bedding situation go much better after that. I share a room with four other awesome guys, and having been getting to know so many awesome people. All the people here are amazing. I've made so many new friends, and established lots of good relationships! And God has certainly been on the move. We've been having "lectures" every day, and they've been absolutely awesome. God has been moving. I won't go to into it right now because I just don't have a lot of time, but it's been great.

I really miss everybody over there, and will hopefully be doing a more in-depth update soon! Keep checking in! love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello from your Grandma Joyce!!
It sounds like you are keeping quite busy; so glad you are having
a great time getting acquainted with all. We all miss you and will keep you in our prayers. I'm glad I came by Cheryl & Bill's to bring her pumpkin pie and got on the computer to see if there was any news from you. Well, I hope you have a good week and learn lots!!
I took Uncle Bill on Friday to St. Francis Cancer Center for Cheryl to get his chemo treatment and will
take him Monday to get the shot to boost his white blood cells. He missed 2 treatments when they stopped treatments because of problems with the insurance. Kind of scary situation to say the least. His last treatment was July 28, so he didn't have one in August and finally got it on the
end of the sixth week. Thought I would update you--please keep him in your prayers. Love you, Grandma Joyce

Joules Evans said...

Yay for the update, Mikey! It was so good to skype with you yesterday and see your face on the big screen! It was fun meeting a bunch of your friends as you took your compy around the room to show us! I know you are having so much fun! Thanks for updating in the midst of all the fun newness. Praying for you, my sweet Meekah! Ciao, mi amore

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, you blogged! So good to hear from you, albeit briefly. Eager to hear more. Please know we are praying for you and Malcolm.
Loving you always,
Gma Becky & Gpa Chuck